The Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. (SIEDC) owns its current building and is seeking property management and tenant recruitment services. Accordingly, it is issuing the following Request for Proposals (RFP) today:
- Proposal Due Date: August 26, 2015 (30 days from date of posting)
- Eligibility: Established companies, consultants, brokers or agents
- Issuer: Seneca Industrial Economic Development Corporation (SIEDC)
- Property: Bradley Building, located at 19 W. Market St., Tiffin, OH
- Services Desired: Property maintenance, tenant relations, tenant recruitment, lease negotiations
- Available: Contact SIEDC for a tour and to discuss current lease agreements and arrangements with tenants
The Bradley Building, located at 19 W. Market St., is a 13,860 square foot office building built in the middle of the last century, originally as a grocery store. It was purchased by the Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corporation (SIEDC) in 2010 and has had significant renovations since purchased. Additional concrete work and parking lot repair and resurfacing are slated for this year.
The building is divided into five suites (A through E), with Dr. James C. Wilson occupying Suite A (near the street), SIEDC and the Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce occupying Suite C (two combined suites), Findlay Ear Nose & Throat (Dr. Erik Nielsen et al) occupying Suite D, and Suite E currently vacant (former home of Tender Touch Pediatrics until February 2015).
Updates last year included fence repair, building and fence painting, concrete sidewalk replacement, landscaping as well as several interior repairs. Updates currently scheduled or underway this year include repair and repaving of the parking lots as well as some additional concrete work in front of the offices.
Request for Proposal
SIEDC is seeking a professional to assist with property maintenance and management, as well as tenant relations and recruitment. Please submit a proposal that addresses these services. SIEDC hopes to evaluate the proposals, follow-up with additional information, and interview final candidates at the end of August, with selection by early September.
Please address the following areas:
- Name of company, individuals to be providing services, and contact information
- Experience and track record with property maintenance and management
- Experience and track record with tenant relations and recruitment
- Experience and track record with lease negotiations and contracts
- Knowledge of and experience with the Tiffin market
- Assessment of property and evaluation with respect to market opportunities
- Marketing strategy, including promotion and pricing
- Description of services to be provided
Please submit proposals to Katie Lang at email@example.com. For additional information or for a tour of the property, please contact Katie by phone at 419.618.2658.