I’m pleased to announce that business registration is now open for the 2014 Seneca County Job Fair. For the second year in a row, Congressman Jim Jordan and the leaders of Seneca County are working to help connect job seekers with employers that have openings. This year’s fair will take place on May 12, 2014 and be held at Tiffin University’s Heminger Center. Industries represented will include manufacturing, health care, retail, skilled trades, educational, and services.
Last year’s fair featured more than 500 job seekers, 300 open positions, and 40 organizations seeking talent. This event is also free of charge to businesses and job seekers.
Businesses interested in participating can either fill out the form and submit online, download and submit the data from a .pdf, or print out the .pdf and fax in.
The schedule will be as follows:
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm – Business Set-Up
- 1:30 to 2:00 pm – Congressman Jim Jordan kicks off the event
- 2:00 to 3:00 pm – VIP Job Seeker Access (job seekers who have met prequalification criteria)
- 3:00 to 6:30 pm – General Admission
If a business has questions about the fair itself, please contact Carol Owen, Workforce Development Administrator at Seneca County ODJFS. She can be reached by phone at 419-447-5011 (x322) or by email at email@example.com. If a business has questions about registration, please contact Nicole Smith, Seneca County Clerk, at 419-447-4550 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is sponsored by the following:
- Congressman Jim Jordan, Proudly Serving Ohio’s 4th District
- Seneca County Commissioners
- Seneca County Department of Job & Family Services
- Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Services
- Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp.
- Fostoria Economic Development Corp.
- Fostoria Area Chamber of Commerce
- City of Tiffin
- City of Fostoria