Forty different local and regional vendors will be attending to offer their time and services to the community. Since moving to the Heminger Center three years ago, the Home Expo has expanded to showcase builders, real estate agents, banks, landscaping services, appliances and insurance providers.
These businesses are represented by their advisors and managers, showcasing their newest products and services, and the Expo is an excellent opportunity to take your time to ask all of your questions and really get to know them.
In addition to the wonderful array of featured vendors, this year there will be various activities throughout the weekend, for both adults and children (See provided schedule). Raffle tickets will be sold to enter for a chance to win a backyard shed or children’s playhouse, both provided by Building Construction Trades students at Sentinel Career & Technology Center in Tiffin.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, March 4, 6pm to 9pm
- 6-9 pm: Beer Tasting provided by Maumee Bay Brewing Co.
Saturday, March 5, Noon to 8pm
- 12:30- 3:30pm: Face-paint, nails and hair-braiding provided by Sentinel Cosmetology
- 12-4pm: Kids’ Building Projects provided by Lowe’s
- 4-8pm: Wine Tasting provided by Ralph’s Joy of Living
Sunday, March 6, Noon to 4pm
- 12:30-3:30pm: Face-paint, nails and hair-braiding provided by Sentinel Cosmetology
- Children’s Bounce House
- Raffle Tickets
- Remote-Control Airplanes provided by the RC Modelers Club
Hannah Taulbee – Heidelberg Student and SIEDC Intern