Meet the leadership and project team that keeps the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership running and learn about what they do:
David Zak, President & CEO
- email@example.com, 419.912.1150
- David is a 20-year veteran of economic development and is the leader of the Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership. David serves as the main point of contact for industrial and most community development projects and the Economic Development, Community Development, and Finance Committees of TSEP. David is also the head of the INSIGHT group, the business retention and expansion team for Seneca County, and an integral part of the county Workforce Development Strategic Plan initiative. View David’s LinkedIn Profile.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 419.619.5517
- Amy is the leader of the downtown revitalization efforts for the City of Tiffin, a Main Street community. As such, she serves as the team’s main point of contact for most downtown development projects. She also serves as the team lead for the Downtown Development Committee and more than 15 additional committees and working groups. Amy also developed and administers the City of Tiffin’s Façade Enhancement Program. Learn more about Amy.
- email@example.com, 419.618.2658
- Katie is the coordinator of the external communications for SIEDC, including our electronic newsletters, our WordPress website and social media, and our public and media relations. Katie also serves as the team’s main point of contact for property searches. She also assists in the day-to-day operations of TSEP, including financial, communications, meeting, and public interaction. Katie also serves as the key point of contact for the Seneca Sandusky Tiffin Port Authority. View Katie’s LinkedIn Profile.