The City of Tiffin set aside $50,000 for the Facade Enhancement Grant program. Ten projects were approved, for a total investment of $110,000. (Learn more.)
- 10 Riverside Dr. (Vicek Orthodontics) – Approved for a $9,000 grant as part of a complete renovation of their newly purchased building.
- 266 S. Washington St. (Clover Club) – Approved for a $10,000 grant for tuck pointing, balcony restoration, roof repair, new awnings and painting with historic colors.
- 70 E. Market St. (Melissa Perry Photography) – Approved for a $172 grant to paint the doorway and trim.
- 49 S. Washington St. (R. S. Financial) – Approved for a grant of $2,300 for balcony repair, including the restoration of the original railing, found in the building’s attic.
- 205-207 S. Washington St. – Approved for a grant of $6,130 to add awnings in keeping with a previous time period in the building’s life, door repairs, painting, tuck pointing and roof repairs.
- 136 S. Washington St. – Approved for a $1,985 grant for roof and door repairs, and window replacement.
- 144 S. Washington St. (Bookmyer building) – Approved for a $10,000 grant for window replacement, aluminum wrapping around the windows, and some painting.
- 65-71 E. Market St. – Approved for a $9,000 grant for replacement windows for second and third floor apartments.
- 51 S. Washington St. (United Insurance) – Approved for a $2,600 grant to replace fascia boards, gutters and two exterior lights.
- 49 E. Perry St. (Knights of Columbus) – Approved for a grant of $2,700 to add storm windows to the lower level and replace the front door.