The economic, community, and downtown development activities of SIEDC would not be possible without the strong support of the private and public sector partners. A “*” indicates an organization is a member of the Board of Trustees. A “**” indicates an organization is a member of the Board and Executive Committee.
Please contact President & CEO David Zak by cell (419.912.115) or if interested in learning more about becoming a member, and he would be happy to speak with you. Basic membership information can be found in our Success Drive 2016 brochure.
Leadership Circle ($20,000+)
- City of Tiffin, Ohio** – the City of Tiffin contracts with SIEDC to perform economic, community, and downtown development for the City of Tiffin. Led by a visionary, progressive, pro-business and results-oriented mayor, administration, and city council, Tiffin has experienced economic growth ranking in the top ten nationally, a 60% decrease in crime, and an unprecedented surplus and commitment to invest in quality of life improvements for its citizens.
- Seneca County Commission** – Seneca County, Ohio is a prosperous, growing county in northwest Ohio known for its strong economic development (top ten in county) agribusiness (top ten producer in corn, wheat and soybeans), industry, education, quality of life (including parks, Tiffin, Fostoria, and villages), and people. The Commission has also led the county to a strong financial position.
Platnum Level Members ($10,000+)
- National Machinery* – National Machinery is a global leader in cold forming machinery and process technology celebrating its 140-year anniversary this year. The company recently announced a $6.5 million expansion and continues to grow. The company has machines in operation in 61 countries and facilities in Tiffin (HQ, manufacturing, R&D); Nuernberg, Germany; Suzhou, China; and Nagoya, Japan.
Gold Level Members ($5,000+)
- Advertiser-Tribune – main source for news and information for Tiffin, Seneca County and Northwest Ohio
- Arnold Machine* – a full-service designer and manufacturer of high quality, innovative automated equipment and industrial services
- Arnold Vending** – a family owned and operated food and vending service company in Tiffin
- Clouse Construction Corp.* – a leading Design-Build General Contractor in Northwest Ohio based in Seneca County
- Corporate One Benefits* – a medium-size consulting organization focused strictly on employee benefit consulting
- Croghan Colonial Bank** – a full service bank serving both consumers and businesses at 18 locations in Northwest Ohio
- Fifth Third Bank* – a US regional bank with a strong presence in Tiffin that provides branch and commercial banking, and consumer lending
- First National Bank of Sycamore* – a full service bank based in Sycamore, with three location in Seneca County
- Heidelberg University** – a leading private liberal arts university with more than 1,300 students, 30 majors and 29 minors
- Janotta & Herner* – a leading Design-Build General Contractor for northern Ohio; a member of the JHI Group
- Laminate Technologies* – one of the largest, privately held, custom laminators in America; headquartered in Tiffin
- Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital* – a new, 236,000 square foot regional hospital that opened its new facility in July of 2008
- Old Fort Banking Company**- a locally owned bank operating at 12 locations with largest share of deposits in Seneca County
- Reineke Family of Dealerships*- a set of eight northwest Ohio Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Nissan and Ford dealerships
- Sutton Bank*- a Seneca County based bank with eight locations in northern Ohio providing consumer and business services
- Taiho Corporation of America* – Tiffin-based US headquarters for leading Japanese automotive bearing manufacturer
- Tiffin Insulators** – Tiffin-based provider of low voltage electrical insulators and hardware
- Tiffin University* – a private university with 3,500 enrolled students, high quality academics and Division II athletics
- Toledo Molding & Die*- a Tier I/II supplier serving more than 20 international automotive customers
- United Insurance* – a provider of insurance, benefits, and investment services in Ohio, Michigan and surrounding states
- US Bank* – fifth-largest banking company in the US with 3,000+ locations; provides banking, investment, mortgage, trust, and payment services products
- Vanguard-Sentinel Career and Technology Centers* – an award-winning school district with a long tradition of excellence in career and technical education
- Webster Industries*- a Tiffin-based, leading provider of engineered conveying solutions for a wide range of industries
Silver Level Members ($3,000+)
Bronze Level Members ($1,500+)
- Bailiwicks Coffee Company
- Ballreich Bros.
- Coppus Motors
- Irving Equipment
- Mosser Construction
- North Central Electric Cooperative
- Rudolph | Libbe
- Seneca County Home Builders Association
- Tiffin Aire, Inc.
- Tiffin Metal Products
- TPC Food Service
- Whitta Construction
We also appreciate our many associate level supporters.